If you’re searching for a new provider to take care of you but can’t afford to wait months to see one, please contact us to make an appointment. We are accepting new patients.
We promise to respect your time and not make you wait for hours in the waiting room to see a healthcare provider. We strive to minimize your wait time, listen and hear your concerns, provide easy to understand feedback and do whatever it takes to exceed your expectations.
We understand people have high expectations for the quality of care and engagement they receive from a provider. We understand people want more and better access to their own medical information and to their healthcare provider. We take the time to walk through information and treatment recommendations with our patients and discuss any questions or concerns that may come up during a visit.
There is no denying patient expectations have changed and Health Releaf makes every effort to keep abreast of those changes to make sure our patients have a satisfying experience at our facility. To stay competitive while meeting the needs of our patients, our providers foster a close and open relationship with their patients.
We believe patients need to feel a genuine connection with their provider and work extremely hard to make sure our patients receive reasonable time and undivided attention during each visit. Health Releaf feels this is instrumental in providing excellent primary care services.
Our services include:
- Prevention & Wellness
- Telemedicine/Telehealth Visits
- General Maryland Primary Care Services
- Comprehensive Physical Examinations
- Gynecology Exams/Services
- Administrative/Travel and Back-to-School Health Exams
- Acute and Chronic Disease Management
- COPD & Asthma Care
- Family Planning Services
- Weight Loss Services
- DOT Physicals
- Substance and Alcohol Abuse Treatment with Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Medical Marijuana Certifications
- Convenient Glen Burnie Primary Care location
- Convenient Edgewater Primary Care location